Cassi's Abstract Art

Hello! My name is Cassi, and this is my blog to promote my art. I love to paint, painting is what makes me happy. I hope to bring a little happiness to you with my art. I sell a lot on eBay ...I find that having my art online is a great way for people all over the world to see and buy my art and want to sell more through this blog. Contact me at cassmorrissey@yahoo.com or on Facebook at Facebook.com/Cassandra.Morrissey

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Harmony Lives


I sell alot of " Guitar Art " as i call it.
It is my most popular selling style of painting

I can custom paint this style of painting
to match your home, business,
or any where you want .
Just name the colors you would like
& I will paint it.




SOLD

1 Comments:

Blogger vmw said...

wow! this is beautiful! no wonder it's SOLD!

February 22, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home