Cassi's Abstract Art

Hello! My name is Cassi, and this is my blog to promote my art. I love to paint, painting is what makes me happy. I hope to bring a little happiness to you with my art. I sell a lot on eBay ...I find that having my art online is a great way for people all over the world to see and buy my art and want to sell more through this blog. Contact me at cassmorrissey@yahoo.com or on Facebook at Facebook.com/Cassandra.Morrissey

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

YOU can create Art



Creating art
You can do it!














This painting "Dark Sea" to the right was painted by my brother Casey Kent.

If you are reading this and have never painted. Go to the store right now and buy a few bottles of paint, a few brushes and a canvas! It doesn't cost a lot.I f your just starting out i would buy acrylic paint it's cheaper and easy to paint with. You never know you might surprise yourself, and others.You could be the next Picasso, Maybe not but painting & creating art is very rewarding and exciting to do.

The painting above to the left was painted by my husband. After the paint was dry I added a few more elements to it. So it was one we painted together. We sold it after only a few days of painting it! It is also fun to get a bunch of friends together and just paint. See what kind of art you come up with. I talked my husband into painting with me a few times, We had lots of fun It was really neat when the painting we both painted together sold too! It is amazing to see how everyone is different and thats what makes art interesting. I think everyone can make something beautiful. Each painting is inspiring in it's own way.

If you decide to give painting a try I would love to see your painting! If you would like to I will post YOUR ART too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Cassi,
I love your work!
I was looking for inspiration for a painting Im doing and cam accross your site. I really like it and you've given me inspiration to keep going. I'm only a beginner and find abstract is easier..I would love some advice on how or where to sell my art. its not very good but I'd like to try to sell some anyway just to see if there's any response. My email address is josephmcnerney@gmail.com.
Thanks for the inspiration !
Joseph

November 20, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home