Cassi's Abstract Art

Hello! My name is Cassi, and this is my blog to promote my art. I love to paint, painting is what makes me happy. I hope to bring a little happiness to you with my art. I sell a lot on eBay ...I find that having my art online is a great way for people all over the world to see and buy my art and want to sell more through this blog. Contact me at cassmorrissey@yahoo.com or on Facebook at Facebook.com/Cassandra.Morrissey

Monday, May 5, 2008

CUSTOM MADE ART






Art at your request



This painting is called "Moments"



I painted this painting for my father he fell in love with a painting I did called "Life is a Puzzle", But I sold it already. So he picked out the colors and I painted him one similar. The colors go well with the colors in there home. There sofa is dark brown and they have a Burgundy color carpet.

1 Comments:

Blogger José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

Did you try to sell him the painting ? :-)
Those colours were well chosen and I'm sure he got very please with your work.

Best regards,

José

October 10, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home